Saturday, December 5, 2009

Out of Africa


Hello all - A quick note from Victoria Falls, Zambia to let you in on my latest adventure. Yesterday, I traveled via boat to Livingstone island and then swam in the "Devils Pools" at the lip of Victoria Falls. The picture below is pretty self-explanatory. I was lucky to have two completely mad Australians - the Fairley brothers - who promised to catch me if I went over. This may top camping in the Okavango Delta in Botswana amongst the elephants and hippos.

Once in a lifetime!

1 comments:

Jenna September 21, 2015 at 12:11 PM  

Addie I am Mary Horne's financial advisor at Merrill Lynch and I was hoping to connect with you via email. I have your phone number, but thought email was easier.
Jenna Carroll

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations